Thursday, May 13, 2010

Who knew giving in would smell like pomegranate?

I gave in today.

After I dropped off B at school I went and got my tea from Starbucks I went to Walgreen's to get my prescriptions filled. Usually when I do this I go through the drive through because I am super lazy and I have a little "problem" with Walgreen's. It's not really a problem but more of an obsession. So since I have have nothing better to do and I am using all natural products on my hair and skin, I figure I can go in and get them and grab a bone for Stella since I yelled at her this morning for jumping on the door and felt bad. This was a very bad idea. If you aren't aware already, I have been washing my hair and face naturally for the last month. So as I was walking the isles waiting for my prescriptions I happened upon a curious little section of natural products that I haven't really paid too much attention to before. Then I found these...


Shit...

Well, there goes that. It just smelled SO good and I really missed the feeling of having soft silky hair. It wasn't like my hair wasn't clean, because it was, but it wasn't the same and my hair is really one thing that I really have going for me. So today, I took a shower and washed my hair with shampoo and conditioner for the first time since April 22nd. Giving in never felt so good. At least I used a product that is 97.2% natural. And I can still put these in awesome bottles and strive for my bathroom utopia. IT WILL BE MINE! So that pretty much sums up what I did today. Maybe I will leave the couch tomorrow... maybe.

Thanks for reading about my life and I hope you come back again.

No comments: