Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Funday

Today was pretty productive. As I said in my previous post, we got a new washer and dyer. This was prompted from our current dryer dying. The new washer and dryer wont be delivered until April 5th so until then, we are living in the dark ages and line drying. I LOVE it! It is so cool to have your clothes out drying on a line in the back yard. They just smell so good!

Laundry Utopia

While the drying was going on we were taking down the the swing set. And when I say we, I mean J. I stay away from most forms of manual labor when there is someone else able bodied around. So since J obviously had things covered on the tool and manly thing front, B and I had fun breaking in the sandbox for the year. He loves his sandbox.

J being a man doing manly thing with tools and such

Happy boy and his sandbox

B got attacked by fire ants so we decided that was a good time to go inside. He C to the Rashed on the couch so J and I decided to put in the new dishwasher. YEA! It took about 3 hours and only one trip to Home Depot but it is in and the first load is going. Double Yea!

C to the Rashed on the couch
Old and New YEA!
(also the jar of peaches that I am going to make into a cobbler)

So all in all, today was a great day. As far as the New Awesome Hair - The Natural Way - Day 3, it is fine because I didn't even think about showering today. I didn't even get out of bed until 11am so whats the point then. So maybe tomorrow I will have a better idea once I have showered and styled. I am crossing my fingers because I don't want to look yucky at work.

No comments: