Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Wedding... Part 5 - The Reception

It was one of the most magical days of my life. I realized recently that I have never posted any pictures of that day on the interwebs. I would like to share some of my favorites now.

The Wishing Tree

My crazy boy

Centerpieces

Menu

Getting appetizers

Dancing with my daddy

Kira leaving it all out on the floor

The Cupid Shuffle

getting low



bliss

shotgun

oh dear

our departure

getting low

ha!



dancing with our little man

Wishing tree

The Programs

Rings


Rings on the Programs

The toasts

yummy


dancing with my daddy

Kira got it!

Getting the garter

Steve snatched it right out of the air

Best group ever

happiness

True man love

pinch

The Little Black Booth

We are off

That's not the garter!

See my next post for photos from the little black booth.

No comments: